Gasket Isolating Material:
• NEMA grade G-10 Glass-Reinforced Epoxy
• Compressive Strength: 65,000 PSI
• Dielectric Strength: 750-800 VPM
• Max. Continuous Operating Temp: 302° F (150° C)
• Minimum Continuous Operating Temp: (minus) – 200º F
• Water Absorption: .05%
• Flexural Strength: 65,000 PSI
• Tensile Strength: 50,000 PSI
• Bond Strength: 2,600 lb.
• Shear Strength: 22,000 lb.
• NEMA grade G-11 Glass-Reinforced Epoxy (GRE)
• Compressive Strength: 50,000 PSI
• Dielectric Strength: 500 VPM
• Max. Continuous Operating Temp: 392° F (202° C)
• Minimum Continuous Operating Temp: (minus) -50 Fº
• Water Absorption: .085%
• Flexural Strength: 57,700 PSI
• Tensile Strength: 41,000 PSI
• Bond Strength: 2,200 lb.
• Shear Strength: 21,200 lb.
• Teflon (Spring-Energized) Standard
• GRE (G10/G11)
• G10, G11, HCS.
• 3mm thick washers
• ZPS standard Zinc-Plated Steel Washers
• SS Stainless Steel Washers
• Designed to withstand corrosive environments, including high concentrations of CO2, H2S, produced water and aggressive inhibitors.
• Pressure-activated seals provide high confidence sealing, eliminates costly leaks and provides a solution for fugitive emissions
• Works in Ring Joint Flanges, reducing fluid entrapment, flow induced erosion and media induced corrosion between flanges.
• Gasket is sized to the bore to protect flange faces from media-induced corrosion and flow-induced erosion.
• Sealing system is not sensitive to low bolt loads - providing reliable sealing through a range of bolt stress
• Withstands severe service conditions including vibration, temperature and pressure fluctuations.
• Extreme, high-reliability sealing and electrical isolation solution for critical service applications.
• Seals and isolates all pressure ratings through ANSI 2500 class and API 15,000 psi service.
• Available to match any flange specification (ANSI, ASME, API, MSS, BS, DIN, AS, others)
• Gasket is self-aligning and centering - quick to install and no special tools are required.
• Maintenance-free corrosion-resistant design is resistant to deforming under load.
• High-strength laminate material resists failure due to excess compression.
• Good electrical isolation properties for cathodic protection.
• Mitigates galvanic corrosion in dissimilar metal flanges.
• Can mate mismatched RTJ with raised-face flanges.
• Prevents turbulent flow at flanged connections.
• Easy installation, make up and removal
• Eliminate fluid trap corrosion between ring-joint (RTJ) flanges where high concentrations of CO2, H2S and other aggressive
hydrocarbon media are present.
• Mating mismatched ring-joint to raised-face flanges (VCS will seal in ring-joint, raised-face and flat face/slip-on flanges).
• Eliminate turbulence and flow-induced erosion between ring-joint (RTJ) flanges. .
• Isolation between dissimilar metals to prevent galvanic corrosion.
• Protect against coating impingement on coated flange faces. es
• Flange isolation in conjunction with cathodic protection.
• To seal between flanges subjected to vibration/cavitation
• Wellhead isolation from inter-connected flowlin